Sean,

there is no need to create any special mapping on the external web server to have CFMX
serving servlets called via a url like http://host/myMapping/MySerlvet. Just install
the CFMX JRun Connector and all the servlet mappings defined on WEB-INF/web.xml are
processed by the connector, as expected.

I figured out that we just need to make sure that the external web server is
(re)started before CFMX.

Regards,
Marcello.