Thanks alot I will try that!

Colin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick McClure" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 3:06 PM
Subject: RE: Coldfusion accessing Exchange Server


> There is a full API for integrating with Exchange.
>
> The calendar is not accessible through the ldap part, you will have to
> use ADO to communicate with it. Check out the MSDN site, search for
> Exchange Calendar API or something and you should get back some useful
> info.
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Colin Murphy [mailto:colin@;colin-murphy.co.uk]
> > Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 9:54 AM
> > To: CF-Talk
> > Subject: Coldfusion accessing Exchange Server
> >
> > I am looking at synchronising our companies Intranet calendars with
> the
> > calendars stored in our Exchange Server.
> >
> > I have looked into using <cfldap> to access the calendars through
> active
> > directory but I don't seem to be getting any where.
> >
> > Has anyone ever done this, or can anyone point me in the direction of
> a
> > web
> > article which would help me.
> >
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Colin
> >
> >
> >
> 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.

Reply via email to