From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Douglas.Knudsen@;alltel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 10:53 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Locked Out

Well, I can't find the bloody email...but...here are some example files.
The problem shows up when you try to move the request scope back to the
session scope.  <cfset session = duplicate(request)>  doesn't do what
you think it will.  But, if you use structappend, schtuff works
correctly.

Drop the files in a dir and call test.cfm in your browser.  Hit refresh
and you will see that request.foo never makes it to the session scope.

I can't recall, does duplicate() 'travel down', as in does it copy
substructs/arrays stored in the struct?

Doug