I just removed and re-installed IIS and CFMX on a Win2k Professional
development box.  Everything seems to work fine, EXCEPT that certain files
will intermittently throw up the HTTP 500 Internal Server Error message when
I access them through the browser.  I have a file called "_actions_cart.cfm"
that processes all of my shopping cart actions, this page seems to have the
most problems.  Sometimes it works, but most of the time it throws up the
error.  (Interestingly enough, I removed and re-installed everything because
I started getting this error every single time on all of my pages)

I haven't yet been able to determine if there is a relationship between the
amount of form data or querystring params and the chance of getting the
error.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Seth Petry-Johnson