Oh we were using Mdaemon and it was nice and sweet... I could pass it
emails without even having a fully qualified email address in there...

We have users that daily with the friend feature type incorrect emails
intentionally thinking it will prevent them from being emailed anything
later... In turn, our new server says with those, oh not syntax valid
email address, forget you :) so their email never reaches their
friend...

IMail is on my list to install and test for a while... just
client/company cost...  Otherwise we would be there... Moving away from
Mdaemon because my email volume and clients is ever increasing that
especially with mailing list broadcasts and such, a good SMTP spooler
needs to replace Mdaemon's not so speedy one... outside of that issue
Mdaemon has server us well for years.

Paris Lundis
Founder
Areaindex, L.L.C.
http://www.areaindex.com
http://www.pubcrawler.com
412-292-3135
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]