From: Howie Hamlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 1:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ColdFusion practical limits

I need to provide a big client with the practical limits of ColdFusion 5
running on a Windows 2000 server.  The clients
wants to know that the server and the associated MS SQL Server can
handle 2000 simultaneous transactions.  Are there any
published stats that would help?  Would I need to lod balance several
servers to support this?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Howie