So through Doug's ommission:

The CFMAILPARAM that I hardly recognized as existing allows you to do
additional mail things specific to your server and the RFC pertinent to
this sorts of stuff...

Doug had sent one code sample around this weekend that provided the
reply to functionality CF lacks through the very flexible CFMAILPARAM
tag... Doug and I exchanged some emails on this authorization... there
are serveral forms.. the SMTP AUTH he refers to in this thread is a one
password for all users period.. its a server setting on most decent mail
servers...

I haven't the syntax or exacts on it.. but I assume when Doug free a
block of time and pulls the code you will be able to extract it... thats
how I learned about the reply to ability...  CFMAILPARAM doesn't get
enough airtime...

-paris

Paris Lundis
Founder
Areaindex, L.L.C.
http://www.areaindex.com
http://www.pubcrawler.com
412-292-3135
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]