I'm not sure that you can tell CF to stop logging 232 errors. But using CF
administrator you can store the log file without having to restart cf. Just
go to the CF admin log files page, the 'store log file' option is the yellow
button under controls.
This will then store your server.log file as server.001 in the log file
directory on your server. Then when CF needs to write to the server log it
will create a new server.log file. You'll then be free to do what you like
with the server.001 file without affecting the CF service.

This doesn's solve the root cause of the problem though. You could look at
query/page caching to speed up the response time of the page.

HTH

Alex