Bob Haroche wrote:
> I need to determine the width and height of JPEG's being uploaded. I've used
> the free cf_imagesize but it sometimes returns the wrong dimensions. I'm
> told it's just buggy with JPEG's.
> 
> I'm deploying to a shared hosting situation so I can't control what can be
> installed on the server, but the server does presently support cfx_image.
> 
> I see that cfx_image does have a "getsize" command, but I still can't figure
> out the command syntax of this tag?
> 
> Can anyone help on that front or recommend an alternative to cf_imagesize
> that doesn't require
> additional installation on the server?

if you are uploading via a web form, u can use the browser to get the 
values... create an onchange on the file input field and then use js to 
set an img src to the value from the file field and then access the img 
size via js


z


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.

Reply via email to