Hey, I found this on Allaire's web site and I have been poking around in CF
Studio and I can't seem to find it.

"Note: HomeSite and ColdFusion Studio users can add the JavaScript Tree to
one of their toolbars -- the tree provides a dropdown view of the built-in
object hierarchy with object properties and methods, and allows you to
insert a property or method into your code:"

Does anybody know where this is and how to use it.  I remember seeing it and
using it in 4.0 but not since I upgraded to 4.5.1.

TIA!

Bill