From: Jeff D. Chastain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 9:42 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX JRun Web Server

Okay, in jrun-web.xml I see virtual mappings, but what I am looking for
is additional sites.  For example, going to http://www.siteone.com would
point to siteone's home directory vs. pointing to sitetwo's url would go
to sitetwo's home directory.  I am not looking for
http://server/siteone.  Does this make any more sense?

Thanks