From: Bryan Stevenson
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 7:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Nested Query Loops

Hmmm..interesting...

I've never tested that behaviour, but I can tell you if
I were to reference
a field from the outer query in the inner query, I can
only output an outer
query field inside the inner query loop via
qOuterQuery.FieldName (which
would actually give the data from the last record
returned from the outer
query for every pass of the inner query loop).

So, I guess we're to the point of you posting your code
so we can compare
(problem is...I'm heading out of town....back on
Wednesday) ;-)

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.