You can download an eval version of Jrockit (sp?) from BEA's website. You can also download Sun's latest JRE from their website. Sorry I don't have exact URL's. I don't know for sure if IBM provides their JRE separate from their app server.. Check the website. I could be mistaken but I believe the IBM jre is the one included with CFMX.
I've heard that the Sun JRE worked well to fix CFHTTP issues, and the BEA one is supposed to be super fast. Good luck! > -----Original Message----- > From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] > Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 9:44 PM > To: CF-Talk > Subject: RE: MACROMEDIA PEOPLE....RE: instant SSL HELP!!!!! > > > okee...where might one pick up those other > runtimes? > > thanks. > tony > > -----Original Message----- > From: Samuel Neff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] > Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 9:41 PM > To: CF-Talk > Subject: RE: MACROMEDIA PEOPLE....RE: instant SSL HELP!!!!! > > > Haven't been following this thread but can add a small bit of > info that may help. > > CFHTTP is extremely dependent on the Java runtime being used. > Try using a different runtime from a different > vendor--bea,sun,bea, etc.--and see if it works. This is how > you achieve higher levels of encryption, may fix your problem as well. > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4 FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm

