All:

Permanent fix would be to setup CFMX as a dependency on your web server
service. I think someone just posting on this in regards to IIS. MX was
such a headache we decided to stick with 5 for our production
environment there are way to many little bugs out there in MX. Plus
there are internal issues within JRUN but that's a whole another ball of
wax.

http://webforums.macromedia.com/coldfusion/messageview.cfm?catid=143&threadid=451892&highlight_key=y&keyword1=MX&keyword2=SunONE

Hope this help!

Regards,

James Blaha

AKA: A almost converted MX enthusiast NOT

The label on the box should say migrations may cause loss of hair. :-)