I'm not a SQL wizard and am doing this off the top of my head, but I'd try
something along the lines of

select word from dictionary where
(select dream from dreams where dream_id = #dreamid#)
like ('%' + word + '%')

But, again, that's off the top of my head.

  --Ben Doom
    Programmer & General Lackey
    Moonbow Software