From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 4:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFC - Var vs. This

The two are very different. "this" is the public variable scope for a
CFC instance. "var" is a keyword used to declare local function
variables. "this" can be used anywhere inside a CFC. "var" can only be
used immediately proceeding a function declaration or argument
specification of a function declaration.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/