From: Dick Applebaum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 2:58 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: New Mac Browser

I am running it on my TiBook against CFMX for J2EE installed on both
JRun and Tomcat.

It is wicked fast.

It has Flash, QuickTime, JavaScript, Java built in.

As for a JVM, OS X comes standard with a JVM and JDK -- so no apps need

their own (not the browser, JRun, CFMX, Tomcat, yadda, yadda, yadda).

It also automatically (first boot) sucked in all my settings from IE --

nice!

Dick