I can't turn them on, since they are off. I don't know if Siteminder
Services are the cause, or whether the problem is simply coincidental,
but when I attempt to access my datasources through the database tab
within Studio, I am unable to do so (hence, unable to view tables or
construct queries), and I receive the following message:

"An error occurred accessing ColdFusion Server: The authentication
failed."