From: Lofback, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 9:14 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF 4.01 Problem

If you output the field into the page as plain text rather than into the
textarea, are they all displayed?  Maybe it's the textarea that is giving
you the problem.  Maybe try adjusting the wrap properties?

And this may sound odd, but if you are retrieving the data with CFPROCPARAM,
try appending an empty string to the end of the data like this:

<CFSTOREDPROC ... >
        <CFPROCPARAM TYPE="Out" CFSQLTYPE="CF_SQL_VARCHAR"
                DBVARNAME="v_foo"
                CFVARNAME="MyValue">
</CFSTOREDPROC>
<CFSET MyValue = MyValue & "">

I've seen a wierd 255 character bug with CFPROCPARAM (in CF5 but it could've
been around for awhile) and maybe that's what you're hitting.

Chris Lofback
Sr. Web Developer

TRX Integration
28051 US 19 N., Ste. C