From: Stacy Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 2:34 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX on J2EE for Linux Performance Brief

There's a new performance brief on DesDev for CFMX. It seems CFMX for
J2EE on Linux smokes all other platforms...and is even more impressive
when compared to CF5 on Linux...now I wonder what the metrics would look
like on RedHat Advanced server using BEA's JRockit JVM (although not
supported) !! Or better yet, CMFX for BEA running on RH AS! Another
10-25% gain?

http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/mx/coldfusion/whitepapers/cfmx_jrun_per
f_brief.pdf