From: Andrew Tyrone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 10:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Integrating C#

I've been dabbling in C#, and from what I know so far (limited!) it
sounds
like turning the C# program into a web service is the way to go, since
you
stated you are returning a few variables.  Why serialize them into WDDX
and
write it out to a file and create extra overhead?  Just use the cfinvoke
tag
to connect to the web service and retrieve the variables.

Here's an easy to understand beginner's tutorial on creating a web
service
with C#:

http://abstractvb.com/code.asp?A=1006

If I remember correctly, a C# program, even if it's "web-enabled", can
still
be used as a windows or console app, but don't hold me to that!

-- Andy