From: Matt Rodosky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 1:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: wddx problem

Thanks Jennifer, Chris & Steve:

It looks like Chris' experience is right on. The code is fine, it seems that
every once and a while moreover.com's feed generates a goofy wddx packet.
Jennifer, could you give an example of how you use <char code=??> to clean
up files?? Moreover.com is at a loss to figure out what they can do to
prevent this, maybe its a simple fix from their end using your example...

Thanks,
Matt