From: jonathan hamner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 2:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I have a text field which can have upto 255
characters. Is there a way to loop in such a way that
if the name string is 70 characters, then the first
line should have 30 characters, then second line30,
then third line 10?

Can we assign a statement such as:
<cfset blah = #Len(form.name)#>

and then use this in the loop?

Please view my previous email (with the answer I got
from the list).

Thank You.