From: Jim Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 10:38 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Microsoft to aquire Macromedia

My web-geek friends and I have speculated before on the possibilities of
Macromedia/Adobe merger (read: hostile takeover from one side or
another),
if that would ever come to be.  Of course, we've also talked about IBM
buying Sun and what would win in a battle - the Enterprise or a Super
Star
Destroyer...

- Jim