At 04:47 PM 7/6/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>On Win2000, be forewarned that you'll experience about a 17-20% performance
>degradation over NT 4.0.  This is with the ZDLabs ServerBench 4.1 CPU suite
>of tests in our labs.

Any ideas why?  I've been pondering moving some servers to W2K as I've like
W2K on the desktop and mostly I've heard that it's a lot more stable and
IIS 5 is supposed to be significantly faster.  Seemed like a good idea,
until I read this post.  Could anyone provide further insight into this issue?

Judah