Thanks Bryan, I fixed those. (I had copied those out of the original page and made a new test page) It seems like a behind the scenes problem versus a code problem because the app has worked great for a year, then all of a sudden it's broken (after I upgraded).
Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer The Children's Medical Center One Children's Plaza Dayton, OH 45404 937-641-4293 http://www.childrensdayton.org [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/17/03 15:26 PM >>> Check your syntax. You missed a few pounds <cfoutput query="searchByDate"> <tr> <td>#DateFormat(Visit_Date,"mm-dd-yyyy")#</td> <td>#PatientLName, #Patient_FName#</td> <td>Visit_Type_Name#</td> <td>#Visit_Description</td> <td>#Patient_Phone#</td> <td>#Medical_Record_No#</td> <td>#Physician_LName</td> </tr> </cfoutput> should be <cfoutput query="searchByDate"> <tr> <td>#DateFormat(Visit_Date,"mm-dd-yyyy")#</td> <td>#PatientLName#, #Patient_FName#</td> <td>#Visit_Type_Name#</td> <td>#Visit_Description</td> <td>#Patient_Phone#</td> <td>#Medical_Record_No#</td> <td>#Physician_LName#</td> </tr> </cfoutput> ---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: "Candace Cottrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:51:25 -0500 >I upgraded to CFMX from CF 5 last week. Everything seemed to be going ok >until today I have gotten a bunch of calls. > >Here's the problem and I have racked my brain and caused an aneurism >trying to figure this out. > >Setup: Win 2000, CFMX Pro w/updater 1, IIS 5.0, SQL Server 2000 > >When doing a simple select, certain fields are coming up blank, even >though there is data in there. > > >CODE: > ><cfquery datasource="HEM" name="searchByDate"> >Select * from Visit, Visit_Type, Patients, Physicians >Where Visit.Patient_ID = Patients.PatientID >AND Visit.Visit_Type_ID = Visit_Type.Visit_Type_ID >AND Physicians.Physician_ID = Patients.PhysicianID >Order BY Visit.Visit_Date ></cfquery> > > <cfoutput query="searchByDate"> > <tr> > <td>#DateFormat(Visit_Date,"mm-dd-yyyy")#</td> > <td>#PatientLName, #Patient_FName#</td> > <td>Visit_Type_Name#</td> > <td>#Visit_Description</td> > <td>#Patient_Phone#</td> > <td>#Medical_Record_No#</td> > <td>#Physician_LName</td> > </tr> > </cfoutput> > > > >Now, when I go into SQL Enterprise Manager, the data for first and last >name and visit type is there, but the data comes back as: > >10-30-2002 , MIBG SCAN @0830 937-555-5555 555555 Broxson > >10-31-2002 , MIBG SCAN @0830 937-555-5555 555555 Broxson > >Could this have something to do with an ISAPI filter?? > > >Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer >The Children's Medical Center >One Children's Plaza >Dayton, OH 45404 >937-641-4293 >http://www.childrensdayton.org > > >[EMAIL PROTECTED] > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4 FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq Signup for the Fusion Authority news alert and keep up with the latest news in ColdFusion and related topics. http://www.fusionauthority.com/signup.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

