From: Ben Koshy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 7:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Multiple Sites in IIS and CFMX probelm

Not sure if Dave Watts beat me to this yet, but since he set me straight
on this a few months back:

http://www.macromedia.com/v1/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=23179&Method=Full

I'll return the favor.  This has got to be the #1 asked question on this
list.  Macromedia should default the webserver for multihomed
configuration (maybe there's a speed/performance issue) or at least
modify their installation GUI to add an option for it.   Or at least in
the support centre a "top ten installation questions" area... (maybe
there is...site is too big).

Sincerely,

Ben.