Hi Michael,

I would also like to add my thanks for your great efforts with the
cf-talk list. It has been an invaluable resource to me over the last six
months, and I'm sure to many others for much longer than that. Thanks
also to everyone who spends even a small amount their time answering the
questions posed by us newbies, I know your time is valuable and I
certainly appreciate it. What small problems there have been are *more*
than compensated for by the value of the list; the service, the content
and what seems to me to be a great sense of community and tolerance.
Well done.

Many many thanks.

Brett Payne-Rhodes
B)