The company I work for is looking for an application that will let us create
a document online based on an outline. The author should be able to modify
the outline (move, delete and add sections) and the document would follow
the changes in the outline. The outline would be shown as a "tree" menu on
the left and the document would be on the right. The application should let
us search a database of boilerplate text and select sections to be added to
the document. We should also be able to manage the documents online.

I have searched Macromedia's Developer Exchange and cfextras but I haven't
found anything that meets all the requirements.

thanks,

Luis R. Lebron
Project Manager
Sigmatech, Inc