I'm surprised MM would launch this site given:

-       Jakob Neilson (and other usability professionals) are going to
be watching
-       They are trying to 'sell sell sell' the idea that Flash has
matured and is now faster, friendlier, etc.

For my own interest, I checked out the site in several browsers:

-       NS 6.2.3 and 7.1 (seems to work nearly as I imagine is intended)
-       NS 4.79 (very little of the site can be seen)
-       NS 4.78 (much like 4.79, very little can be seen, and the links
that are visible, aren't functional)

-       Mozilla 1.1 (depricates nicely w/o Flash in this browser)

-       IE 6 (the links in the main 'top' bar don't work properly)

It's unfortunate.

--
Jillian