If anyone is interested in CFMX hosting with HELM control panel I am
more then willing to give you space on my server. Send me an email off
list if you want to talk about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 12:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: ReadyHosting.com alternatives?

Take a look at www.coldfusionhosts.net if you like. There are a number
of US based CF hosted listed.

Regards

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn Grover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 5:40 PM
Subject: ReadyHosting.com alternatives?

I have a couple of sites hosted at www.readyhosting.com.  Their CF
servers have been down more than not in the past few days, with no
hold queue for an extended period.

So, I'm looking for alternatives that offer similar features for a
similar price.  Specifically they offer 500MB storage, Unlimited DSNs
(though I only need 3 or 4) and Cold Fusion services for $99 US per
year.  The downside is that they only support CF 4.5, but I can live
with that if needed.

Any suggestions for something comparable - I would prefer CF5.0 but can
live with 4.5.  If it helps any, one of the sites is a charitable,
non-profit organization.

Thanks for any tips.

Shawn