Do you have a link to the "old support page" that you're referring to, Doug? I'm not
sure I know which page you're talking about.

Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: samcfug [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 12:20 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Macromedia.Com (The new site?)

I read their "what we learned" report and it makes fascinating
reading.  They always said they take feedback seriously, and this shows
how seriously they did take it.

I am a little embarrassed by how brutal the CF community was in their critique
of the beta-1 site, but it is obvious that no matter how the critique was worded
or presented, MM listened and did a yeoman's job in addressing just about all of
the issues brought forward.  About the only issue I still see is that while
"community" is still listed under support, the old support page does not seem to
be accessible from the main page, instead a new page called "Support and
Training" comes up.  I was able to find the old support page by going to the
site map link.  This may well be something that is yet to be addressed, as
beta-2 was brought online within a week of beta-1, that it is not a big deal to
me.

Page load time is much more acceptable (for Flash) and the right click is yet to
be implemented, but what the heck?

Thanks, MM!

Douglas White
group Manager