Actually there was a similiar widget in the examples shipped with CF4.5, the surf shop example i think?
WG -----Original Message----- From: Jon Block [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 24 March 2003 17:44 To: CF-Talk Subject: scrolling banner ads? I realize this isn't quite the right place for this question but I'm sure many of you know the answer. Geocities home pages have a banner in the top right that will expand when you click on the expand & collapse buttons. I remember it used to actually scroll along the right side of the page as the user moved the scroller around. Either way, does anybody know where I can get a watered down example of how that works? I looked into the source code and its a ton of Javascript that I don't want to spend the rest of my life weeding through. Thanks! -Jon ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4 FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq Get the mailserver that powers this list at http://www.coolfusion.com Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

