At 09:14 AM 03/26/03 -0600, Mark A. Kruger - CFG wrote:
>Thane,
>
>Make your fields part of a structure...

Thanks for the code, I'll try that.

>Of course depending on what you are trying to do there are probably easier
>ways to accomplish it. Your data structure seems unconventional, but I'm
>only seeing a tiny piece of it of course. Perhaps the point is to convert a
>bunch of individual data members into a 2d array.  An array of structures
>might be a better choice if you have more than one collection of these
>individual data members.

I'm trying to create a form system where I can simply enter the field
information (name, type, size, displayed name, validation) and then some
generic code will build a form for me.  (I'm tired of building forms and
data entry scripts from scratch or near scratch every time.)  There's
probably a better way to do this, but I haven't figured it out. :)