From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 11:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: MedSeek

Hmm. I thought that I was a developer. Lets see, I develope applications, I
have the title of developer, I am paid as a developer, so I guess I am a
developer. Oh yeah, and there were four other developers AND our manager in
the presentation, and we are all of the same opinion.
Also, how is it that my opinion is biased? I do NOT work for MedSeek. I have

been evaluating CMS applications for a while now, so I think that my opinion

is qualified and unbiased.

This is all I have to say.

Bruce