ben, thanks for your help

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Doom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 1:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Application security structure

You have to make an exception for the login page, else it keeps trying to
redirect from the login page to the login page.  You should also put a
redirect at the bottom of the code block that handles creating the session
variables, because if there is no autorization stored in session, then the
user isn't logged in by definition.

--  Ben Doom
    Programmer & General Lackey
    Moonbow Software, Inc