Just a reminder that ColdFusion MX "Updater 3" is now available for free download from
the MM website.

In my opinion, this is very close to a full "dot-release" of CFMX, and includes all
cumulative major fixes in all product areas, and adds over 100 fixes, mostly focused
around server reliability and stability.

If you've shied away from CFMX until now because of reported stability problems, this
is your release.  We're committed to supporting ColdFusion and you, the ColdFusion
customer, and we're working hard to ensure you get the best ColdFusion products we can
produce.

Sincerely,

The ColdFusion R&D Team