From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 5:48 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Hiding JavaScript codes

However, you can fake the referer value. Repeat after me - you cannot hide
JavaScript. JavaScript is run on the client. Therefore the client (and
therefore the user) MUST have access to it.

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog