Cedric,

You triggered my gorge response. These are entirely the most annoying emails on any of
the HOF lists.

Do you ever read the emails you respond to?

Every time someone is looking for a point-of-sale admission ticket purchasing ssytem,
you suggest they buy your Trouble Ticket system.

Your product has nothing to offer Eric, so why do you suggest his using it?

Is this just a carefully disguised SPAM?
Do you consider this good advertising?

Why, for the love of all that is good and holy?

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/29/03 01:03AM >>>
Eric,

We have developed a ticket application called CFTicket. You can find out
more about it at http://www.cornfeed.com. There is a fully functional demo
on our website for you to play with. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cedric Villat
Lead Designer
http://www.Cornfeed.Com
Creators of CFTicket - A multipurpose Email Management and Trouble Ticket
application.