From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 12:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Block Competitors from Web site

Hello,

Any have any other creative ideas on how to block competitors from
gaining
access to a Web site.

My idea, which isn't fool proof is to try and find out what their
network IP
address is and write code in your site wide header to redirect or block
traffic
from a IP sub set, as long you know they company owns the IP sub set.

I know the user could just log in fromo their home connection to open a
TS
session outside of their company.  I want to make sure they are blocked
from
the company.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.