From: Mike Townend [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 10:02 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Increase stability in Excel COM object?

You could write a proxy com object, this is what I have done for create
webdirs on the fly... Instead of CF having to instantiate multiple object
then checking this that and everything, I have written a com object which
says create this dir.  Then the proxy object does all the complex stuff
returning a true or false depending on the outcome...

HTH

Mikey