I have a choice to use one of thse.  Which would you guys recommend?  I know
the MSSQL full text is buggy, so I use verity, but I haven't had any
experience with mySQL

Costas Piliotis
Application Developer
Voyus Canada Inc.
T: 604.630.5655 (direct line)
F: 604.320.6568
E-Mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any
opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the applicable Voyus Canada Inc. client engagement
contract

http://www.voyus.com/ <http://www.voyus.com/>

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com