Argh...  Caught in RPM hell!  Anyways...  Trying to install cfmx over apache
2.0.40 on redhat 9...  Should be compatible.  Don't even get me started on
my httpd 2.0.43 problems...

Anyway...  can't start httpd.  Keeps giving me an error about mod_jrun.c.
Says it's not compatible with this version of apache.  I've installed the
cfmx updater and it's upgraded succesfully per mm's kb article.  Anyone else
had this problem?  My httpd.conf is pointing to mod_jrun20.so correctly...
Per mm, if I run updater 3, it should be compatible woth 2.0.40.

Argh...  Very frustrating...  I know die hard linux fans will tell me to
rtfm or something, but you know, for those folks who boast about the
superiority, there's a few things that the penguin is a bit of a pain
with...  And yes, I know I can compile from source.  More troubles there.  I
wish there was a FreeBSD port for cfmx...  It'd probably work :)

Nonetheless, it's just for development, so I'm gonna run as standalone for
now.  Anyone got any suggestions what I can do to get it to run under
apache2?  Thanks in advance eh...

Costas Piliotis
Application Developer
Voyus Canada Inc.
T: 604.630.5655 (direct line)
F: 604.320.6568
E-Mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any
opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the applicable Voyus Canada Inc. client engagement
contract

http://www.voyus.com/ <http://www.voyus.com/>

http://www.coolfusion.com