So the only thing they are doing is adding Verity support to it then?
Everything else seems to work like a charm (After HOURS of playing and
researching the file I had to chown on to get it to work...)

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Freitag [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 1:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: RedHat 7.2 support (WAS Re: CFMX on Redhat 9 with Apache2 2.0
.46)

CFMX currently works on Redhat 8 but verity doesn't work and it's not an
officially supported platform by Macromedia. So if you don't care about that
you don't need to wait for RedSky.

Pete Freitag
CTO, CFDEV.COM
http://www.cfdev.com/

>> > It'd be nice to see that MM catches up to support at least Redhat
>> > 8...
>>
>>RedSky (code-name for the upcoming ColdFusion MX maintenance release)
>>will support RedHat 7.3, 8, 9 and SuSE Linux 8.

>Well, an important caveat of that statement is that CFSearch/K2 will
>not be supported on those platforms, only RH 6.2-7.2 and SuSE 7. For
>some, that's an important consideration, I would imagine.

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm