I have done something similar, perhaps the long way... looping through a
delimited list, keeping a counter, and obtaining the value.. I can send you
the code if you'd like.

Mike



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Che Vilnonis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 9:10 AM
Subject: Is there SQL equivalent to CF's ListGetAt function??? Please help!


> I have a column in a db that stores data with a pipe [|] delimiter.
> I would like to write a SQL query that filters data based on a segment
> of data within a pipe delimited variable.
>
> Basically, is there SQL code that is equivalent to the psuedo CF code
> below? A SQL version of ListGetAt if you will???
>
> --> WHERE FinalShipTo = ListGetAt("#getOrderInfo.FinalShipTo#","5","~")
<--
>
> I hope this makes sense...
>
> TIA - Ch�
>
> 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq

Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
                                

Reply via email to