Uhm...   Naw.. Better leave this one alone too.  Nevermind.  ;)

        Lee

(As mother always said -- if you can't say something nice ... )

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481