From: Damon Cooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 7:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RED SKY BETA

We need your help to really put the CF "RED SKY" release through its
paces and make this the best ColdFusion Server product ever released.

If you think you might be able to help us out, you're invited complete
the simple Beta program application:

http://www.macromedia.com/go/cfmmxbeta

The CF "RED SKY" preview presentation contains the only details that can
be talked about publicly, but it's located here:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/presentation/redsky/

We've poured poured our heart & soul into RED SKY, and we want it to be
"The ONE" you use and depend on, to do-what-you-do.

See you in the Beta Forums!

Damon Cooper
Dir of Engineering, ColdFusion Server
Macromedia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481