And it gets even trickier when you take into account the various city codes
that need to be applied after the country code.  While it's not a list, AT&T
has an online city code look up utility at (make sure to use the lower drop
down menu/button):

        http://www.usa.att.com/traveler/codes/index.jsp

There's a list of telephone country codes with links to the city codes
available at:

        http://kropla.com/dialcode.htm

Good luck.

--