Hi Ryan,

Can you forward an email describing your problem to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and attach the "bluedragon.log" file?
You can find the log file in the following directory within your webapp:

  /WEB-INF/bluedragon/work/bluedragon.log

I'll make sure someone takes a look at it today. And, no, we don't need your
credit card number. ;-)

BTW, the reason you can't find admin.cfm is because it's delivered within an
encrypted BlueDragon Archive (BDA) file, which is located in:

  /WEB-INF/bluedragon/admin.bda

One of the features of BlueDragon is that you can build your own BDA files
and deploy them instead of your CFML source code.

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com

http://www.coolfusion.com