From: Jim McAtee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 10:04 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Web-based telnet client?

Has anyone here implemented or heard of a telnet client written in CF (v5 or
earlier)?  I've got some telnet controlled devices that I'd like to create a
web-based interface for.  I'm thinking of perhaps emulating a telnet client,
with text screen output and throw in a few buttons and controls for commonly
executed commands.  Could be very handy for the sysadmin that can't remember
obscure telnet commands.

Thanks,
Jim

resources for the community.